Randy Rick's World Wide Web Email Page.
Dear Friends, Historians and Austrian firearms lovers.
I receive a lot of email from these web pages.
I am interested in corresponding about pre-WWII Austrian cartridge rifles and pistols. Or Austrian history.
However, I am not an expert in everything gun-related, which is what you would think if you saw the email I receive. I also make no money from this, and can't dedicate my life to reading email and writing detailed analysis on any topic that may be gun related.
- The history of YOUR gun. Thanks for sending me the serial number. However, I don't know who carried this gun. I do have family pictures of your guns brothers and little cousins on my web page already. Hopefully that will satiate those who want to know more about their guns background. Any good history book on Europe or WW1 will tell about the adventures your gun has had and where it has traveled.
- Buy my gun. These are reference pages. Nothing is for sale.
- Ammo. Please check my links page.
- Gun Parts. Please check my links page.
- Books & References. I have furnished a list of the references I use on my collector web page. Please check my links page for where to buy books of your own. No I can't photocopy my library for you.
- Gun Smithing advice. I'm not a gunsmith.
- Guns from the rest of the world. I am only interested in Austrian weapons or weapons of Austrian design.
- Muzzleloaders. I am a cartridge gun collector and don't know beans about muzzleloaders. In fact the only one I have is for sale if you want it.
- Machine guns. I am not interested in full-auto weapons, even if Austrian in origon.
- Mausers. I am not interested in any Mausers except those made by Steyr.
- Your profits. I do not furnish appraisals.
- Third Reich. I am not interested in Nazi stuff.
- BATF. Some of the email I get has to be from the BATF trying to trick me into doing things I know are illegal. I'm not sure whether being impolite will result in drastic government action or not?
- My interests again. My web page is about Austrian Curio&Relic and antique cartridge weapons. There-in lies my interests. I want to talk to you about those topics. Thanks for understanding.
Here's my Links Page
for everything else. Rec.Guns is the place to ask all those other kinds of questions.
Please use a meaningful subject line and good return address. If your email looks like spam, I'll delete it without reading it. Thanks
Send me email at: